Registration and identification
In order to trade using the Europrime.com platform, the registration process must be completed. It is recommended that clients take precautions to ensure that their username and password are not divulged to unauthorized persons. User passwords are encrypted and are not visible by Europrime.com personnel. Europrime.com personnel will under no circumstances request a client to reveal their password. Any such request should be regarded by the client as security breech and reported immediately to the Europrime.com service center.
- Passwords must be between 5 and 15 characters. It is recommended that a combination of characters and digits are used that cannot be easily deciphered. Users may be requested periodically to change password in order to maintain security. Users that suspect that password security has been compromised are recommended to change their password.
- Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore, they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever. Cookies: Definition: A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences. Our cookies policy: During the course of any visit to Europrime.com website, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Clients device. Cookies stored may determine the path the Client took on our site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the website and what pages were most popular for Clients. However, the Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc. Using cookies is an industry standard and is currently used by most major Websites. Stored cookies allow Europrime.com website to be more user-friendly and efficient for Clients by allowing the Company to learn what information is more valued by Clients versus what isn’t.
- com data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which clients interact with the Europrime.com website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
- com will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regard to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
Information transmitted between the Europrime.com and client personal computers is encrypted using a 128-bit ssl encryption certificate. Sensitive data (e.g. password) is maintained in encrypted format. Europrime.com information technology staff supervise all activities including performance of routine checks to ensure that security integrity is maintained.
- By registering with Europrime.com and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with Europrime.com products and services the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their Europrime.com trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and www.europrime.com.
- com does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its client’s personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. Europrime.com ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
- From time to time Europrime.com may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about www.europrime.com, Forex trading or financial market trading. In addition, the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by Europrime.com for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with www.europrime.com. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with Europrime.com at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be made.
- Contacting us: if you have any concerns or questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As you browse Europrime.com and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
Our Commitment to You
We understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of Your Information. By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of Your Information.
Collection of Information.
If you decide to apply to open an account or a demo account with us (or in any other circumstances that is deemed necessary in the course of our business relationship) and hence become our Client there is certain information that we will require from you in order to do so.
We may collect Your Information directly from you (in your completed Account Opening Application Form or other way) or from other persons including, for example, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, banks, other financial institutions, third authentication service providers and the providers of public registers. This information includes, but is not limited to personal details provided to us on the application forms and other form including without limitation: name, address, date of birth, contact details, payment details, including credit card, debit card and bank account details, and financial details such as financial details such as estimated annual income and net worth and your trading experience and investment knowledge and information from documents that you provide to us to verify your identity, such as your passport, utility bills, and/or bank statement or your company incorporation details.
We have a legal duty to keep records of the aforesaid details for a period of at least 5 years, the aforesaid period shall be calculated after you have been accepted as a client in accordance with our Client Agreement or after the termination of our business relationship.
The period for which we will retain personal information will vary depending on the purposes that it was collected for, as well as the requirements of any applicable law or regulation. The retention of your personal information will be subject to periodic review. We may keep an anonymized form of your personal information, which will no longer refer to you without time limits, to the extent that we have a legitimate and lawful interest in doing so.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is sent to it, and thereby give yourself the choice whether to accept it or not. However, this may impair the quality of the services that we provide to you in relation to your account The client agrees and acknowledges that the company may use and collect existing or further information or both to treat you fairly, and to understand your financial objectives and to ensure that relevant services are appropriate to your profile as well as to improve the services we are providing to you and to inform you of additional products, new services, promotional offers or any other marketing information. Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/, which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
If you use our web services without blocking cookies, you are actually consenting to the cookies.
Use of the Information
We will use, store, process and handle Your Personal Information (in case you are a natural person) in connection with the furthering of the Agreement between us, in accordance to the all applicable laws as amended or replaced from time to time. Any personal information is treated as confidential and may be shared only within the Company, by its employees and affiliates for business purposes, as permitted by the applicable law and will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with the provision, administration and improvement of our Services to you or the furthering of our Agreement between us, establishing and managing your account or a relationship between us, reviewing your ongoing needs, enhancing customer service and products, giving your ongoing information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you, improving our relationship, anti-money laundering and due diligence checks, for research and statistical purposes and for marketing purposes (according to the Agreement between us), as applicable. The information may be disclosed to third parties, such as the Company Partners and Affiliates for the purposes stated above only. Our Company Partners, Affiliates, and Business Introducers maintain the privacy of your information to the same extent the Company does in accordance with this policy. Information may also be provided to non-affiliated companies, providing technological, payment, professional, legal, and accounting services. Non-affiliated companies that assist the Company in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services for the purposes that the Company dictates and within the ambit of the applicable law.
By entering an Agreement with us (to become our Client), you will be consenting to the transmittal of Your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area, according to the provisions of GDPR.
The Company will use various security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
The account information (client account) will be secured by a password, the password will be encrypted and is known only to the client.
We may, for the purpose of administering the terms of our Agreement between us, from time to time, make direct contact with you by telephone, fax, email, post etc. As long as you agree, we or any of our Affiliates of the Company or any other company in our group, may make contact with you from time to time, by telephone, fax, email or post for marketing purposes to bring to your attention products or services that may be of interest to you or to conduct market research.
Disclosure of Information to external parties
Under the Agreement between us, we have the right to disclose Your Information (including recordings and documents of a confidential nature, card details) in certain circumstances. According to the Agreement between us, Your Information may be disclosed:
(a) where required by law or a court order by a competent Court;
(b) where requested by our Supervisor (the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) or any other regulatory authority having control or jurisdiction over us or you or our associates or in whose territory we have Clients or Providers, as applicable;
(c) to relevant authorities to investigate or prevent fraud, money laundering or other illegal activity;
(d) a Broker so as to execute your Instructions or Orders and for purposes ancillary to the provision of our Services to you as our Client;
(e) to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, third authentication service providers, banks and other financial institutions for credit checking, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering purposes, identification or due diligence checks of you. To do so they may check the details you supplied against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained by us;
(f) to our professional advisors provided that in each case the relevant professional shall be informed about the confidential nature of such information and commit to the confidentiality herein obligations as well;
(g) to other service providers who create, maintain or process databases (whether electronic or not), offer record keeping services, email transmission services, messaging services or similar services which aim to assist us collect, storage, process and use Your Information or get in touch with you or improve the provision of our Services or activities under the Agreement between us;
(h) to a Trade Repository or similar;
(i) to other service providers for statistical purposes in order to improve our marketing, in such a case, the data will be provided in an aggregate form;
(j) to market research call centers that provide telephone or email surveys with the purpose to improve our Services or activities, but only contact details;
(k) where necessary in order for us to defend or exercise our legal rights to any court or tribunal or arbitrator or Ombudsman or governmental authority, as the case may be;
Your Information is stored on secure servers. We limit access of Your Information only to those employees or partners that need to know the information in order to enable the carrying out of the Agreement between us. We have procedures in place regarding how to safeguard and use Your Information, for example by requesting our Affiliates and employees to maintain the confidentiality of Your Information. We will not keep Your Information for any longer than is required. In many cases, information must be kept for considerable periods of time. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under Applicable Regulations, we will keep records containing Client personal data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else which relates to the Client for at least five years after termination of the Agreement between us. In any event, we will keep Your Information for the duration of applicable Limitation of Actions Laws as a minimum. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard Your Information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data transferred from you, or to you via the internet.
Security and policy for transmission of payment card details
In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption — TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
Our legal basis for using your personal information
For other justifiable grounds, including legal obligation and legitimate interests: We process your personal information where necessary for the Company to comply with legal and regulatory obligations we are under, and also where it is necessary for legitimate interests we have in conducting our business. These include without limitation:
- Learning about your interests and preferences to contact you with information that is relevant to you and helping us maintain promotional communications with you.
- Analyzing and continually improving the Site and our services and helping us pilot test versions of the Site internally to develop new features and ensure the efficient running of our services.
- Detecting and reducing fraud and credit risk.
Our services are not available for users under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent for the jurisdiction the user is located in) (a “minor”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about minors. If you are a minor, you should not download or use any of our services nor provide any personal information to us.
If we become aware that a minor has shared any information with us, we will delete such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
The following disclosure about your rights as EU resident is made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Edit and delete of Information
You may inform the Company at any time that Your Information has changed or that you wish the Company to delete information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will change or delete Your Information in accordance to your instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold Your Information for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the Services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records.
Receiving promotional materials:
You can request to opt out from promotional emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the promotional e-mails we send you. You will still receive operational emails as needed by regulatory or other purposes.
In case you do not want to get any promotional emails or other promotional communications you should send a request to at email@example.com.
Right of Access and Portability
Under the GDPR, as amended or replaced from time to time, you as a natural person have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you and to advise us of any perceived inaccuracy. To make a request, please contact us, verifying your identity and specifying what information you require. You may contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of Objection
Have the right to object to have your personal information disclosed to our affiliates or other third parties as described in this Policy. You may contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. We will review and fulfill your request except to the extent that we are required to process your Information for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the Services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records.
The right to complain
Have The right to complain about the use of their personal information to the Supervisory Authority which in Cyprus is the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
Europrime.com is not responsible for third party websites which are linked to Europrime.com and has no control of the use or the protection of the information. Each time that a client is required to provide information for a link website which is a third-party website the information is recorded by the third party and under his responsibility.
By visiting and/or accessing Europrime.com related websites and applications, you consent to Europrime.com to collect, maintain and use your personal information as per this policy
In case of further questions of information, requests or complaints do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Update date: May 2018